Friday, October 8, 2010

...............story

"Finally! Writing is over." I say as I walk out the front door of my writing class with my buddy Cody.
"You know, it really isn't THAT bad." Commented Cody.
"Ya? Tell me that when I'm not hungry." I chuckled back, because I was indeed quite hungry.
In consideration that I was desperate for food to eat, I decided to call my mom... Only to find out that she had not yet left  the dog park to pick me up from class.  Grrrrr, I thought to myself.  Just then Cody interrupted my thoughts with the announcement of his mothers arrival.
"Hey, I have to go, my mom is here."
I replied to him with,"Awe man, alright see ya later." Then I gazed in shock at what I THOUGHT was my mom waiting for me in the car lower down the hill... hmmm that was fast... "Hey, look! There is my mom!" I shout to Cody.
I quickly run down the hill to the car that I believe contains my mom. However, upon arriving I discover... Not my mom, but someone who I have no clue who they are at all...Go figure.
Cody and his mom drive up laughing and I soon join in.
Man, do I look dumb or what?

1 comment:

  1. ummmmmmm.....I think very much so yes...strawberries???

    ReplyDelete