Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nothing is too hard.

Ecclesiastes 9:1 So I reflected on all this, attempting to clear it all up.
I concluded that the righteous and the wise, as well as their works, are in the hand of God; whether a person will be loved or hated no one knows what lies ahead.

No matter the trouble, I will always continue with all my might.  For not a single obstacle is to hard for me when God is by my side.   Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever you find to do with your hands,
do it with all your might, because there is neither work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the grave, the place where you will eventually go.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great verses. :) You can do anything with God on your side and with Him there He will direct your path. We do not know what will happen only God does and no matter what He puts us through in life we will be able to be strong through it because God is there with us, helping us move onward. Here are some other verses related to that: Ecclesiastes 8:17, Ecclesiastes 10:14 and Exodus 15:2.

    ReplyDelete