Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dios es poderoso!

While I was in Dominican Republic there was a night called "foot washing night."  This was a night were we washed each others feet and prayed.  This was based off Mark 10:35-45 & John 13:1-17.  Jesus washes His disciples feet.  Saying to them, "Do as I have done for you."  Before we started the washing of the feet, the whole Dominican Republic team prayed.  Then rain and thunder began; a song started to played called Grace Like Rain.  Then, this totally God thing happened.  Every time I would say thank Him for something thunder would roll.  The power of the Holy Spirit just filled me.  This gave me the strength to continue on through not just my time in DR, forever.  What can the world do to me that the enemy has not tried and failed.  For the world may hurt my body, but God has my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment